Titus 2:3-5, “ Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.”
Our missions and vision:
Titus II Woman is a non-denominational, non-profit Christian ministry that sees to encourage women in deeper, more fulfilling relationships with Christ and each other. With Titus 2:3-5 as our guide, we teach women throughout the week on our blog, host mentor groups, online Bible studies, speaking events, conferences, published works, music, and training through one-on-one mentorship.
What we believe:
- In the Trinity – There is one God in three persons; the Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
- In Jesus’ virgin birth, atoning blood, resurrection, and ascension to heaven.
- The entire Bible is God’s infallible word to man.
- Salvation by grace through faith and in Jesus Christ alone.
- That the body of Christ, the true church, is consisting of all believers.
- In obedience to God’s command to lead people of all nations to faith in Christ and to grow in Christ-likeness.
- That the Holy Spirit lives in and empowers all believers.